
What the hell this is
This blog is gonna be about me reviewing stuff like movies books TV shows etc. And, at times, when I feel nostalgic, old cartoons or TV shows.
Popular Posts
-
Hi. Reviewer is the name of this blog. Since this is my first post. I'd like to share things about me and about this blog. This blog ...
-
Once again, thanks for your 129 pageviews! It means a lot! Now time for Batman(1989) movie review. This is going to be different from the ...
-
Hey guys thank you guys again for helping my page reach a complete total of 417 pageviews! Now let's get to Pokemon,or the first movie...
-
OK once again thank you all for your 156 pageviews! Means a lot to me! For today's review, I'm going to review both Batman Forever...
-
Harry Potter. The phenomenon that lasted a decade. First off I'd like to say I enjoy reading Harry Potter. The movies, meh. But let...
WELCOME!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As this is a beginning, or rather new blog, I recommend you to add or share more features to make it more interesting.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Nicholas
Thanks for your opinion! However, I kinda like this simple not overly cluttered look of my blog....maybe in the future I'll add more features
Delete